Cleveland State University will once again host the Convention of the Jehovah's Witnesses at the
|Posted: July 19 2012 at 9:13am
Wolstein Center for three weekends this summer.
Please plan ahead for changes to parking on campus while we host this annual event.*
DATES: Friday, July 27th - Sunday, July 29th
Friday, August 3rd - Sunday, August 5th
Friday, August 10th - Sunday, August 12th
For all of the above dates, the following parking locations are reserved for Convention parking:
1) South Garage - Levels 2 - 4 (Prepaid CSU hangtag holders will have access to the 1st level of South Garage -
daily cash customers will have not access).
2) Wolstein Drive - all spaces.
3) West Garage - Levels 3 and 4 (Prepaid CSU hangtag holders and pay per day patrons will have access to
Levels LL, 1 and 2 of the West Garage).
4) East Garage - Levels 3 - 5 (Prepaid CSU hangtag holders and pay per day patrons will have access to
Levels LL, 1 and 2 of the East Garage).
5) Lot KK - West of Viking Hall - all spaces.
5) Lot 90 (AA) - spaces available west of the Cole Building.
6) Lots north of Chester : Lot 11 (S3), Lot 51 (S2), Lot 54 (S1) Lot 10 (HH) and Lot 50 (M) - all spaces.
In addition, on on Thursday July 26th, August 2nd and August 9th, South Garage - Levels 2 - 4
Lot 90 (AA) spaces west of Cole Building, Lot 10 (HH) and Lot 50 (M) - all spaces will be reserved for Convention
*Parking will be in "Special Event Mode" on these dates -- Green and White hangtag parking
restrictions will be suspended.
Questions? Contact Parking & Transportation Services by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or at 216-687-2023.
|Back to Top